Monday 4 February 2013

LaurenConrad

Today's post I'd love to share one of my childhood favorite peoples
Lauren Conrad 
whom you must have watched on MTV - Laguna Beach & The Hills 
She has become a very successful young lady 
working in the fashion industry she has her own clothing line along with several published books
Lauren Conrads website inspires me everyday

I love the fact she is modelling her own collection making it feel wearable 
Shes is no longer wearing her signature hair extension but now showing her natural beauty
Lauren's Spring 2013 Paper Crown collection is my dream spring-day wardrobe. 
The feminine, pretty colours, the combination of blouses and blazers paired with a 
perfectly fitted skinny trouser. 
I adore!
Here are a few Images of her Spring 2013 Paper Crown collection
Enjoy...

EE3TkYSnMsaj8WkZoMvm1khB.jpeg:Amazon:photo

arRnV5c1LMZxygP2Kl0STQv4.jpeg:Amazon:photo

e2yvr3HfbS7jhrUxM7AETMgy.jpeg:Amazon:photo

aLXKmWplc7PmJVP89jrECfhf.jpeg:Amazon:photo

0uMurDl2xEvvJcRjfyLfwo3b.jpeg:Amazon:photo

UPmlBhN91avYmrQK55KFu2pA.jpeg:Amazon:photo

urpMpJBJAyFmeDCmymQBLPJF.jpeg:Amazon:photo

No comments:

Post a Comment