Wednesday 16 January 2013

Jeans

Today's post, you guessed it, Jeans

Every wardrobe consists of at least one pair of jeans
I'd like to share with you a few of my favorite must haves on the market atm
I believe all you need is... 

one pair of black skinnies MUST HAVE!
one pair of denim jeans MUST HAVE!
one pair on light jeans
one pair of coloured jeans
one pair of patterned jeans




Petite MOTO Red Leigh Jeans

Image 1 of ASOS Skinny Jeans In Metallic Baroque Print

Wrangler Launches first pair of moisturizing jeans


This brand is so innovative I love to look at their website because its so interesting. 


Launch on asos.com, 28 January. £85


why I love this concept so much is because I suffer from eczema and these just sound fabulous!
"The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes - Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti - a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil."

No comments:

Post a Comment