Friday 11 January 2013

Re:So

Today's post will be dedicated to one of my most exciting project

I am currently a third year fashion student and during the summer 2012 I worked on a project that was to set up a retail store from a derelict building in The Marlands shopping center, Southampton.
  It supplies Student products and run by students of Solent University.

Opened on 18.1.2012 We had 10 weeks from start to completion.
 I worked with two other students also doing fashion at Solent.

I am also the Gallery Manager at Retail Solent so... If you haven't already you must check it out!

Here are just a few Images I took throughout the first stages
Enjoy...








Here is a link to the video of the shop build, If you look closely watch out for a girl in bright yellow trousers  That's Mee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment